Definitions of logical:
- adjective: capable of or reflecting the capability for correct and valid reasoning
Example: "A logical mind"
- adjective: based on known statements or events or conditions
Example: "Rain was a logical expectation, given the time of year"
- adjective: capable of thinking and expressing yourself in a clear and consistent manner
- adjective: in accordance with reason or logic
Example: "A logical conclusion"
- adjective: marked by an orderly, logical, and aesthetically consistent relation of parts
Example: "A logical argument"
Search for logical at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2014 Datamuse