Definitions of Lindsay:
- noun: United States poet who traveled the country trading his poems for room and board (1879-1931)
- noun: United States playwright who collaborated with Russel Crouse on several musicals (1889-1931)
- name: A female given name (common: 1 in 1666 females; popularity rank in the U.S.: #302)
- name: A surname (common: 1 in 8333 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #974)
- name: A male given name (rare: 1 in 25000 males; popularity rank in the U.S.: #1211)
Search for Lindsay at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Use in a sentence...