Definitions of limber:
- noun: a two-wheeled horse-drawn vehicle used to pull a field gun or caisson
- verb: cause to become limber
Example: "The violist limbered her wrists before the concert"
- verb: attach the limber
Example: "Limber a cannon"
- adjective: (used of persons' bodies) capable of moving or bending freely
- adjective: (used of e.g. personality traits) readily adaptable
Example: "A limber imagination"
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #50755)
Search for limber at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia