Definitions of landscape:
- noun: a genre of art dealing with the depiction of natural scenery
- noun: painting depicting an expanse of natural scenery
- noun: an extensive mental viewpoint
Example: "The political landscape looks bleak without a change of administration"
- noun: an expanse of scenery that can be seen in a single view
- verb: do landscape gardening
Example: "My sons landscapes for corporations and earns a good living"
- verb: embellish with plants
Example: "Let's landscape the yard"
Search for landscape at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse