Definitions of kid:
- noun: young goat
- noun: soft smooth leather from the hide of a young goat
Example: "Kid gloves"
- noun: a young person of either sex
Example: "They're just kids"
- noun: a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age
Example: "They were able to send their kids to college"
- noun: English dramatist (1558-1594)
- verb: be silly or tease one another
Example: "After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
- verb: tell false information to for fun
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #46813)
Search for kid at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse