Synonyms / Related
Definitions of juggle:
- noun: throwing and catching several objects simultaneously
- noun: the act of rearranging things to give a misleading impression
- verb: deal with simultaneously
Example: "She had to juggle her job and her children"
- verb: manipulate by or as if by moving around components
Example: "Juggle an account so as to hide a deficit"
- verb: influence by slyness
- verb: throw, catch, and keep in the air several things simultaneously
Search for juggle at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...