Definitions of jet:
- noun: an airplane powered by one or more jet engines
- noun: the occurrence of a sudden discharge (as of liquid)
- noun: a hard black form of lignite that takes a brilliant polish and is used in jewellery or ornamentation
- noun: an artificially produced flow of water
- noun: street names for ketamine
- verb: issue in a jet; come out in a jet; stream or spring forth
Example: "Water jetted forth"
- verb: fly a jet plane
- adjective: of the blackest black; similar to the color of jet or coal
Search for jet at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse