Synonyms / Related
Definitions of jag:
- noun: a bout of drinking or drug taking
- noun: a flap along the edge of a garment; used in medieval clothing
- noun: a slit in a garment that exposes material of a different color underneath; used in Renaissance clothing
- noun: a sharp projection on an edge or surface
Example: "He clutched a jag of the rock"
- verb: cut teeth into; make a jagged cutting edge
Search for jag at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...