Definitions of irritation:
- noun: the psychological state of being irritated or annoyed
- noun: (pathology) abnormal sensitivity to stimulation
Example: "Any food produced irritation of the stomach"
- noun: unfriendly behavior that causes anger or resentment
- noun: the act of troubling or annoying someone
- noun: an uncomfortable feeling in some part of the body
- noun: a sudden outburst of anger
- noun: the neural or electrical arousal of an organ or muscle or gland
Search for irritation at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse