Definitions of introduction:
- noun: the act of beginning something new
- noun: the first section of a communication
- noun: a basic or elementary instructional text
- noun: a new proposal
Example: "They resisted the introduction of impractical alternatives"
- noun: the act of putting one thing into another
- noun: formally making a person known to another or to the public
- noun: the act of starting something for the first time; introducing something new
Example: "He regards the fork as a modern introduction"
Search for introduction at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse