Definitions of intersection:
- noun: the act of intersecting (as joining by causing your path to intersect your target's path)
- noun: a junction where one street or road crosses another
- noun: a point where lines intersect
- noun: the set of elements common to two or more sets
Example: "The set of red hats is the intersection of the set of hats and the set of red things"
- noun: a point or set of points common to two or more geometric configurations
- noun: a representation of common ground between theories or phenomena
Search for intersection at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse