Definitions of interpret:
- verb: make sense of; assign a meaning to
Example: "How do you interpret his behavior?"
- verb: give an interpretation or explanation to
- verb: give an interpretation or rendition of
- verb: restate (words) from one language into another language
Example: "Can you interpret the speech of the visiting dignitaries?"
- verb: create an image or likeness of
- verb: make sense of a language
Search for interpret at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse