Definitions of internal:
- adjective: occurring within an institution or community
- adjective: happening or arising or located within some limits or especially surface
Example: "Internal organs"
- adjective: innermost or essential
Example: "The internal contradictions of the theory"
- adjective: located inward
Example: "An internal sense of rightousness- A.R.Gurney,Jr."
- adjective: inside the country
Example: "The nation's internal politics"
Search for internal at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse