Definitions of intelligence:
- noun: the operation of gathering information about an enemy
- noun: the ability to comprehend; to understand and profit from experience
- noun: secret information about an enemy (or potential enemy)
Example: "We sent out planes to gather intelligence on their radar coverage"
- noun: a unit responsible for gathering and interpreting information about an enemy
- noun: new information about specific and timely events
Search for intelligence at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia