Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of intangible:
- noun: assets that are saleable though not material or physical
- adjective: hard to pin down or identify
Example: "An intangible feeling of impending disaster"
- adjective: incapable of being perceived by the senses especially the sense of touch
Example: "The intangible constituent of energy- James Jeans"
- adjective: (of especially business assets) not having physical substance or intrinsic productive value
Example: "Intangible assets such as good will"
- adjective: lacking substance or reality; incapable of being touched or seen
Example: "That intangible thing--the soul"
Search for intangible at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Descriptive words for intangible (New!)