Synonyms / Related
Definitions of inoculate:
- verb: impregnate with the virus or germ of a disease in order to render immune
- verb: insert a bud for propagation
- verb: introduce an idea or attitude into the mind of
Example: "My teachers inoculated me with their beliefs"
- verb: introduce a micro-organism into
- verb: perform vaccinations or produce immunity in by inoculation
Search for inoculate at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...