Definitions of inferential:
- adjective: of reasoning; proceeding from general premisses to a necessary and specific conclusion
- adjective: relating to or having the nature of illation or inference
- adjective: based on interpretation; not directly expressed
- adjective: derived or capable of being derived by inference
- adjective: resembling or dependent on or arrived at by inference
Example: "Inferential reasoning"
Search for inferential at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse