Definitions of imperial:
- noun: a piece of luggage carried on top of a coach
- noun: a small tufted beard worn by Emperor Napoleon III
- adjective: belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler
Example: "Golden age of imperial splendor"
- adjective: befitting or belonging to an emperor or empress
Example: "Imperial palace"
- adjective: relating to or associated with an empire
Example: "Imperial colony"
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #26447)
Search for imperial at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse