Definitions of impairment:
- noun: damage that results in a reduction of strength or quality
- noun: a symptom of reduced quality or strength
- noun: the act of making something futile and useless (as by routine)
- noun: the occurrence of a change for the worse
- noun: the condition of being unable to perform as a consequence of physical or mental unfitness
Example: "Hearing impairment"
Search for impairment at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse