Definitions of impact:
- noun: the striking of one body against another
- noun: a forceful consequence; a strong effect
Example: "The book had an important impact on my thinking"
- noun: the violent interaction of individuals or groups entering into combat
- noun: influencing strongly
- verb: press or wedge together; pack together
- verb: have an effect upon
Search for impact at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse