Definitions of ignorant:
- adjective: lacking information or knowledge
- adjective: lacking basic knowledge
Example: "How can someone that age be so ignorant?"
- adjective: used of things; lacking sense or awareness
Example: "Ignorant hope"
- adjective: ignorant of the fundamentals of a given art or branch of knowledge
Example: "Ignorant of quantum mechanics"
- adjective: lacking general education or knowledge
Example: "An ignorant man"
- adjective: lacking knowledge or skill
Search for ignorant at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse