Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of identical:
- adjective: having properties with uniform values along all axes
- adjective: exactly alike; incapable of being perceived as different
Example: "Rows of identical houses"
- adjective: being the exact same one; not any other:
Example: "This is the identical room we stayed in before"
- adjective: (of twins) derived from a single egg or ovum
Example: "Identical twins are monovular"
- adjective: coinciding exactly when superimposed
Example: "Identical triangles"
Search for identical at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Descriptive words for identical (New!)