Definitions of hustle:
- noun: a swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property
- noun: a rapid bustling commotion
- verb: cause to move furtively and hurriedly
Example: "The secret service agents hustled the speaker out of the amphitheater"
- verb: sell something to or obtain something from by energetic and especially underhanded activity
- verb: move or cause to move energetically or busily
Search for hustle at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Use in a sentence...