Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of hunger:
- noun: strong desire for something (not food or drink)
Example: "Hunger for affection"
- noun: a physiological need for food; the consequence of foood deprivation
- verb: feel the need to eat
- verb: be hungry; go without food
- verb: have a craving, appetite, or great desire for
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #18170)
Search for hunger at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...