Definitions of hull:
- noun: the frame or body of ship
- noun: a large fishing port in northeastern England
- noun: United States diplomat who did the groundwork for creating the United Nations (1871-1955)
- noun: United States naval officer who commanded the `Constitution' during the War of 1812 and won a series of brilliant victories against the British (1773-1843)
- noun: persistent enlarged calyx at base of e.g. a strawberry or raspberry
- noun: dry outer covering of a fruit or seed or nut
- verb: remove the hulls from
Example: "Hull the berries"
- name: A surname (common: 1 in 5882 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #682)
Search for hull at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse