Definitions of horse:
- noun: solid-hoofed herbivorous quadruped domesticated since prehistoric times
- noun: a padded gymnastic apparatus on legs
- noun: a chessman in the shape of a horse's head; can move two squares horizontally and one vertically (or vice versa)
- noun: a framework for holding wood that is being sawed
- noun: troops trained to fight on horseback
Example: "500 horse led the attack"
- verb: provide with a horse or horses
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #83622)
Search for horse at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse