Definitions of hopper:
- noun: funnel-shaped receptacle; contents pass by gravity into a receptacle below
- noun: someone who hops
Example: "At hopscotch, the best hoppers are the children"
- noun: terrestrial plant-eating insect with hind legs adapted for leaping
- noun: a machine used for picking hops
- noun: (baseball) a hit that travels along the ground
- name: A surname (common: 1 in 6666 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #827)
Search for hopper at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse