Definitions of heritage:
- noun: practices that are handed down from the past by tradition
Example: "A heritage of freedom"
- noun: hereditary succession to a title or an office or property
- noun: any attribute or immaterial possession that is inherited from ancestors
Example: "The world's heritage of knowledge"
- noun: that which is inherited; a title or property or estate that passes by law to the heir on the death of the owner
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #27592)
Search for heritage at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse