Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of heavyweight:
- noun: a professional boxer who weighs more than 190 pounds
- noun: a wrestler who weighs more than 214 pounds
- noun: an amateur boxer who weighs no more than 201 pounds
- noun: a very large person; impressive in size or qualities
- noun: a person of exceptional importance and reputation
- adjective: heaviest in a category or of a heavyweight category (more than 190 pounds for prizefighters)
Example: "A heavyweight boxer"
Search for heavyweight at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...