Definitions of hearty:
- adjective: providing abundant nourishment
Example: "A hearty meal"
- adjective: without reservation
Example: "Hearty support"
- adjective: consuming abundantly and with gusto
Example: "A hearty (or healthy) appetite"
- adjective: endowed with or exhibiting great bodily or mental health
Example: "A hearty glow of health"
- adjective: showing warm and heartfelt friendliness
Example: "A hearty welcome"
Search for hearty at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse