Definitions of harvest:
- noun: the season for gathering crops
- noun: the gathering of a ripened crop
- noun: the consequence of an effort or activity
Example: "They gathered a harvest of examples"
- noun: the yield from plants in a single growing season
- verb: remove from a culture or a living or dead body, as for the purposes of transplantation
Example: "The Chinese are said to harvest organs from executed criminals"
- verb: gather, as of natural products
Example: "Harvest the grapes"
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #47106)
Search for harvest at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse