Definitions of growing:
- noun: (electronics) the production of (semiconductor) crystals by slow crystallization from the molten state
- noun: (biology) the process of an individual organism growing organically; a purely biological unfolding of events involved in an organism changing gradually from a simple to a more complex level
- adjective: increasing in size or degree or amount
Example: "Her growing popularity"
- adjective: relating to or suitable for growth
Example: "The growing season for corn"
- adjective: having or showing vigorous vegetal or animal life
Example: "A growing boy"
Search for growing at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse