Definitions of gracious:
- adjective: disposed to bestow favors
Example: "Thanks to the gracious gods"
- adjective: characterized by charm, good taste, and generosity of spirit
Example: "Gracious even to unexpected visitors"
- adjective: characterized by kindness and warm courtesy especially of a king to his subjects
- adjective: exhibiting courtesy and politeness
- adjective: doing or producing good
Search for gracious at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse