Definitions of goffer:
- noun: an ornamental frill made by pressing pleats
- noun: an iron used to press pleats and ridges
- noun: a zealously energetic person (especially a salesman)
- verb: make wavy with a heated goffering iron
Example: "Goffer the trim of the dress"
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #47267)
Search for goffer at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse