Definitions of get out:
- verb: express with difficulty
Example: "I managed to get out a few words"
- verb: be released or become known; of news
- verb: take out of a container or enclosed space
Example: "Get out your best dress--we are going to a party!"
- verb: move out or away
- verb: move out of or depart from
- verb: escape potentially unpleasant consequences; get away with a forbidden action
Example: "I couldn't get out from under these responsibilities"
- verb: bring, take, or pull out of a container or from under a cover
Search for get out at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse