Synonyms / Related
Definitions of get on:
- verb: appear in a show, on T.V., radio, etc.
- verb: grow late or (of time) elapse
- verb: get on board of (trains, buses, ships, aircraft, etc.)
- verb: grow old or older
- verb: have smooth relations
- verb: get on the back of
- verb: develop in a positive way
Search for get on at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...
Tip: Use RhymeZone to brainstorm synonyms and related words!
Copyright © 2017 Datamuse