Definitions of get off:
- verb: enjoy in a sexual way
- verb: be relieved of one's duties temporarily
- verb: escape potentially unpleasant consequences; get away with a forbidden action
- verb: cause to be acquitted; get off the hook; in a legal case
- verb: deliver verbally
- verb: leave a vehicle, aircraft, etc.
- verb: transfer
- verb: send via the postal service
- verb: get out of quickly
- verb: get high, stoned, or drugged
- verb: get off (a horse)
Search for get off at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse