Superhero couplet contest: Win $50 for you and a charity of your choice
Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of full:
- verb: make (a garment) fuller by pleating or gathering
- verb: beat for the purpose of cleaning and thickening
Example: "Full the cloth"
- verb: increase in phase
- adjective: (of sound) having marked depth and body
Example: "Full tones"
- adjective: filled to satisfaction with food or drink
Example: "A full stomach"
- adjective: having the normally expected amount
Example: "Gives full measure"
- adjective: complete in extent or degree and in every particular
Example: "A full game"
- adjective: containing as much or as many as is possible or normal
Example: "A full glass"
- adjective: constituting the full quantity or extent; complete
Example: "Gave full attention"
- adjective: not separated into parts or shares; constituting an undivided unit
Example: "A full share"
- adjective: having ample fabric
Example: "A full skirt"
- adverb: to the greatest degree or extent; completely or entirely; (`full' in this sense is used as a combining form)
Example: "Fully grown"
Search for full at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...
Tip: Use RhymeZone to brainstorm synonyms and related words!
Copyright © 2017 Datamuse