Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of Fry:
- noun: English dramatist noted for his comic verse dramas (born 1907)
- noun: English painter and art critic (1866-1934)
- noun: a young person of either sex
- verb: be excessively hot
- verb: cook on a hot surface using fat
Example: "Fry the pancakes"
- verb: kill by electrocution, as in the electric chair
- name: A surname (common: 1 in 7142 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #870)
Search for Fry at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...