Definitions of friendly:
- adjective: favorably disposed; not antagonistic or hostile
Example: "A government friendly to our interests"
- adjective: characteristic of or befitting a friend
Example: "Friendly advice"
- adjective: of or belonging to your own country's forces or those of an ally
Example: "In friendly territory"
- adjective: easy to understand or use
Example: "User-friendly computers"
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #28992)
Search for friendly at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse