Definitions of formed:
- adjective: having taken on a definite arrangement
Example: "Cheerleaders were formed into letters"
- adjective: having or given a form or shape
- adjective: fully developed as by discipline or training
Example: "A fully formed literary style"
- adjective: formed in the mind
- adjective: clearly defined
Example: "I have no formed opinion about the chances of success"
Search for formed at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2014 Datamuse