Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of formation:
- noun: the fabrication of something in a particular shape
- noun: creation by mental activity
Example: "The formation of sentences"
- noun: a particular spatial arrangement
- noun: an arrangement of people or things acting as a unit
Example: "A defensive formation"
- noun: natural process that causes something to form
Example: "The formation of gas in the intestine"
- noun: (geology) the geological features of the earth
- noun: the act of forming something
Search for formation at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...