Synonyms / Related
Definitions of force out:
- verb: emit with force of effort
Example: "Force out the air"
- verb: force to leave (an office)
- verb: force with the thumb
- verb: cause to come out in a squirt
- verb: expel from one's property or force to move out by a legal process
- verb: force to move
- verb: force or drive out
- verb: terminate the employment of
Search for force out at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...