Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of flock:
- noun: a group of birds
- noun: a group of sheep or goats
- noun: a church congregation guided by a pastor
- noun: an orderly crowd
- noun: (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- verb: move as a crowd or in a group
Example: "Tourists flocked to the shrine where the statue was said to have shed tears"
- verb: come together as in a cluster or flock
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #16165)
Search for flock at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...