Definitions of flexible:
- adjective: bending and snapping back readily without breaking
- adjective: able to flex; able to bend easily
Example: "Slim flexible birches"
- adjective: extended meanings; capable of change
Example: "A flexible character"
- adjective: able to adjust readily to different conditions
Example: "A flexible personality"
- adjective: making or willing to make concessions
Search for flexible at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse