Definitions of finished:
- adjective: having a surface coating or finish applied
Example: "The finished bookcase costs much more than the unfinished ones"
- adjective: (of skills or the products of skills) brought to or having the greatest excellence; perfected
Example: "A dazzling and finished piece of writing"
- adjective: brought to ruin
Example: "After the revolution the aristocracy was finished"
- adjective: ended or brought to an end
Example: "Are you finished?"
- adjective: (of materials or goods) brought to the desired final state
Example: "A finished product"
Search for finished at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse