Definitions of fender:
- noun: a barrier that surrounds the wheels of a vehicle to block splashing water or mud
Example: "In England they call a fender a wing"
- noun: a low metal guard to confine falling coals to a hearth
- noun: an inclined metal frame at the front of a locomotive to clear the track
- noun: a cushion-like device that reduces shock due to contact
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 50000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #4905)
Search for fender at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse