The couplet contest goes meta: This month's theme is procrastination
Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of feel:
- noun: manual-genital stimulation for sexual pleasure
Example: "The girls hated it when he tried to sneak a feel"
- noun: an intuitive awareness
Example: "He has a feel for animals or it's easy when you get the feel of it"
- noun: a property perceived by touch
- noun: the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
Example: "The feel of the city excited him"
- verb: perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles
- verb: undergo passive experience of:"We felt the effects of inflation"
- verb: grope or feel in search of something
- verb: produce a certain impression
Example: "It feels nice to be home again"
- verb: find by testing or cautious exploration
- verb: be felt or perceived in a certain way
Example: "The ground feels shaky"
- verb: have a feeling or perception about oneself in reaction to someone's behavior or attitude
Example: "You make me feel naked"
- verb: seem with respect to a given sensation given
Example: "My cold is gone--I feel fine today"
- verb: examine by touch
Example: "Feel this soft cloth!"
- verb: pass one's hands over the sexual organs of
- verb: undergo an emotional sensation
- verb: come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds
Example: "I feel that he doesn't like me"
- verb: examine (a body part) by palpation
Search for feel at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...
Copyright © 2017 Datamuse