Definitions of fantastic:
- adjective: extraordinarily good; used especially as intensifiers
Example: "A fantastic trip to the Orient"
- adjective: exceedingly or unbelievably great
Example: "The bomb did fantastic damage"
- adjective: existing in fancy only
Example: "Fantastic figures with bulbous heads the circumference of a bushel- Nathaniel Hawthorne"
- adjective: extravagantly fanciful and unrealistic; foolish
Example: "A fantastic idea of his own importance"
- adjective: ludicrously odd
Example: "Fantastic Halloween costumes"
Search for fantastic at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse