Definitions of faithful:
- noun: any loyal and steadfast following
- noun: a group of people who adhere to a common faith and habitually attend a given church
- adjective: steadfast in affection or allegiance
Example: "Years of faithful service"
- adjective: not having sexual relations with anyone except your husband or wife, or your boyfriend or girlfriend
Example: "He remained faithful to his wife"
- adjective: marked by fidelity to an original
Example: "A faithful copy of the portrait"
Search for faithful at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse